Join us on social media…
Welcome to Vette Vues Magazine. Vette Vues is the Corvette Enthusiast’s choice in Corvette Magazines since 1972. It is full of Classic, Vintage, and current model Corvette information.
CONTINUOUS PRINT PUBLICATION SINCE 1972
Welcome to Vette Vues Magazine. Vette Vues is the Corvette Enthusiast’s choice in Corvette magazines since 1972. It is full or Classic, Vintage, and current model Corvette information.
Vette Vues Magazine is starting its 50th year of continuous publication. Each issue is jammed packed with Corvette information covering C1 to C8. Each monthly issue has features, reviews, tips, restorations, clubs, events, racing, auction results, model cars, classifieds, products, services, and more. Enjoy the latest Corvette news, as well as some great historical facts.
Also as a bonus, subscribers get a free classified ad every month for your Corvette Parts for Sale, Corvette Literature, Corvette Models, and Corvettes for Sale!
Most Popular Corvette Blog Posts
Here are some of Vette Vues most popular blog posts you might enjoy reading.
Recent Blog Post
- 1957 Big Brake Airbox CorvetteThe earliest known Airbox Corvette, Lot S140, will be auctioned Saturday, January 12, 2019, at the Mecum Kissimmee Auction. What a unique opportunity to own one of 43 Airbox Cars produced of which only twenty-two are known to exist.
- 1963 Corvette ZO6 Tanker – Part 1Today on the Vette Vues Magazine blog we are looking at part 1 of a two-part article that appeared in May and June 2020 issues of Vette Vues. It covers the history of the 1963 Corvette ZO6 and one that is owned by Dave Matlock. The cover of the May 2020 issue is Dave’s 1963 […]
- CORVETTE RACING AT DETROIT 2021: Milner, Tandy Win Battle of Corvette C8.Rs at Belle IsleJUN 13 2021 DETROIT (June 12, 2021) – Tommy Milner and Nick Tandy won an all-Chevrolet Corvette C8.R battle in the GT Le Mans (GTLM) category of the Detroit Sports Car Challenge on Saturday at Belle Isle Park. The duo in the No. 4 Mobil 1/SiriusXM Chevrolet Corvette C8.R beat their Corvette Racing teammates Antonio Garcia […]
- 2022 Corvette Visualizer is Now LiveNow that the 2022 Corvette Visualizer is Now Live you can pick your body style, special editions (so far one – the 2022 IMSA GTLM Championship Edition Corvette), exterior colors, performance/wheels, exterior accents, trim levels, interior color, and seats. You can turn on or off the studio lights as well as the headlights. Switch the roof on or off. You can even take a photo or share your “dream car” with your friends and family.
- Only 1,000 2022 Corvette Stingray IMSA GTLM Championship Edition to be OfferedChevrolet will be offering 1,000 special edition Corvettes, the 2022 Corvette Stingray IMSA GTLM Championship Edition. The reveal came Wednesday, June 9, 2021, at the Raceway at Belle Isle Park, the site of the Chevrolet Detroit Grand Prix in Detroit, Michigan to be held June 11-13. 2021. Below is the press release and video from Chevrolet Communications.
- 2021 Mecum Indy Corvette Auction ResultsWe are looking at the recent Mecum Auction results for Corvettes at the Spring 2021 Indy auction. There were a total of 168 Corvettes sold out of 213 offered.
Your search for the best Corvette gift ends here. Vette Vues has some great Gift Ideas for the Corvette Lover that won’t break the bank.
Check out our Corvette classified ads…
Corvette Literature, Corvette Models, Corvette Memorabilia and Miscellaneous Corvette items for Sale and Wanted.
No matter if you are looking for a used Corvette for Sale or new Vettes for Sale, Vette Vues Magazine’s Corvettes for Sale and Wanted Classified Ads is the place to look. Many of the Corvettes for Sale are privately owned and many are one owner.
You will find all types of Corvette Parts, Accessories, Corvette Interiors, Performance Parts, Restoration Parts, Corvette Wheels, Corvette Aftermarket Parts, Chevy Parts, Apparel, Toys & Models, GM Parts, Genuine GM Parts, OEM Parts, Engines, and More!