Today on our blog we are looking at the 1996 C4 Chevrolet Corvette Brochure. The Model year 1996 was the final year of the C4 Corvette that was produced from 1983 to 1996.
- The Grand Sport was a limited-edition model with a total production output of just 1,000 units—810 coupes and 190 convertibles.
- The Grand Sport paid homage to the legendary competition Corvette of the same name that was raced in the 1963 season with drivers Jim Hall, Roger Penske, Augie Pabst, and Dick Thompson.
- The 1996 Grand Sport—RPO Z16—was visually identifiable by its exclusive paint livery in Admiral Blue with white stripes and bright red hashes across the left front fender.
- It came equipped with the highest output LT4 engine fitted with aluminum cylinder heads, which generated 330 HP.
- Available only with the mandatory 6-speed manual, the Grand Sport also featured the black 5-spoke ZR1-style wheels with ultra-wide P315/35ZRx17 rear tires and add-on rear fender flares.
Here are some other articles you might enjoy…
This is a very popular blog post you might enjoy…
We add to our blog on a regular basis. You can always check our Recent Blog Posts to see what has been added.
If you have never seen Vette Vues Magazine you can see what our subscribers are enjoying each month in our issue preview…
Vette Vues Magazine has been the favorite choice of Corvette magazines since 1972. Vette Vues has been in continuous monthly publication ever since it started. It is Not Available on Newsstands. Order your subscription today and start getting it at the home, office, or at work each and every month!