See the final 2013 Corvette Production Numbers: Option Description and Codes with year-end total numbers. Totals include the 2013 Corvette base coupe, Grand Sport Coupe, base convertible, Grand Sport convertible, 427 Collector, ZO6, ZR1, and the grand totals for each option.
The 2013 C6 Corvette Stats include Option Numbers and Totals for Colors, Trim Special Packages, Export Numbers, Brakes, Wheels, Accessories, Radio, Steering Wheel Options, Exhaust Systems, Museum Delivery, Spoiler, Headlamps, Theft Deterrent, Alarm Vehicle Speed, Display Head UP, Embroidery, Stitching and more …
2013 Chevrolet — the sixth generation of the Corvette was produced from 2005 to 2013 and featured fixed headlamps for the first time since the 1962 model. The Z06 and ZR1 models raised the bar on total performance. The 2013 Corvette marked the 60th Anniversary of the Corvette and the final year for the ‘C6’ generation.
2013 Total Models Produced: 13,466
- 2,597 Base Coupes
- 4,908 Grand Sport Coupes
- 720 Base Convertibles
- 1,736 Grand Sport Convertibles
- 2,552 427 Convertibles
- 471 Z06
- 482 ZR1
2013 Corvette Costs
- RPO# 1YY07 – Base Corvette Coupe $50,575
- RPO# 1YY67 – Base Corvette Convertible $55,575
- RPO# 1YG07 – Grand Sport Corvette Coupe $56,975
- RPO# 1YG67 – Grand Sport Corvette Convertible $60,575
- RPO# 1YY87 Z06 – Corvette $76,575
- RPO# 1YG67 427 – Corvette Convertible $60,575
- RPO# 1YY87 ZR1 – Corvette $76,900
2013 Corvette Production Numbers
Want to learn more about this iconic line of American cars? Vette Vue Magazine is packed with information. Pick up some Corvette gear from our shop and get a magazine subscription today.