The IMSA has released the provisional scheduled 12 weekends for the 2021 WeatherTech SportsCar Championship season that will start in Florida and finish in Georgia.
2021 WeatherTech Championship Schedule Released:
- Jan. 22-24 – Roar Before Rolex 24 (DPi, LMP2, LMP3, GTLM, GTD)
- Jan. 28-31 — Rolex 24 at Daytona (DPi, LMP2, LMP3, GTLM, GTD)
- March 17-20 — Mobil 1 Twelve Hours of Sebring (DPi, LMP2, LMP3, GTLM, GTD)
- April 16-17 — Long Beach (DPi, GTLM, GTD)
- April 23-25 — WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca (DPi, LMP2, GTLM, GTD)
- May 14-16 — Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course (DPi, LMP3, GTD)
- TBA — Detroit Belle Isle (DPi, LMP2, GTD)
- June 24-27 — Sahlen’s Six Hours of The Glen (DPi, LMP2, LMP3, GTLM, GTD)
- July 2-4 — Canadian Tire Motorsport Park (DPi, LMP3, GTLM, GTD)
- July 16-17 — Lime Rock Park (GTLM, GTD)
- Aug. 6-8 — Road America (DPi, LMP2, LMP3, GTLM, GTD)
- Aug. 20-22 — Virginia International Raceway (GTLM, GTD)
- Oct. 6-9 — Motul Petit Le Mans (DPi, LMP2, LMP3, GTLM, GTD)
*LMP2, LMP3 races not counting for season-long points
**IMSA WeatherTech Sprint Cup only
You can purchase tickets online https://www.imsa.com/weathertech/buytickets/
You can follow the updates on Corvette Racing on our website:
Antonio Garcia and Jordan Taylor won for the fourth time this year in the IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship with the No. 3 Mobil 1/SiriusXM Chevrolet Corvette C8.R at the GT Le Mans (GTLM) victory at the Acura Sports Car Challenge at Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course.
The Chevrolet Corvette C8.R, Corvette Racing’s first-ever mid-engine GT Le Mans challenger in the IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship, is now available on iRacing.
Corvette Racing’s Oliver Gavin and Tommy Milner completed a stellar comeback to finish as class runner-up Saturday in the IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship’s TireRack.com Grand Prix at Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta.
Corvette Racing Wins Three for Three: No. 3 Corvette Gets Third Win of 2020 in IMSA GT Challenge at VIR
Congratulations to Corvette Racing for their third win in a row in the IMSA GT Challenge at Virginia International Raceway! This makes three for three and another win for Garcia, and Taylor. This was also the third win for the No. 3 Corvette C8.R, and the team’s fourth straight win since the return to racing.
A Torch Red 2020 Corvette Stingray coupe will serve as the Official Pace Car for the 104th Indianapolis 500 presented by Gainbridge, continuing Chevrolet’s tradition of leading the field to the green flag. The Pace Car will be driven by GM President Mark Reuss.
CORVETTE RACING AT ROAD AMERICA 2020 was another wild 1-2 finish for Corvette C8.R. Garcia, Taylor took second GTLM win of the season while Gavin, Milner finish as runners-up.
We add to our blog regularly. Here are some of our most recent blog posts…
- November 2020 Issue Preview
- 3D- Printed Parts Support Over 80,000 Miles of Chevrolet Racing
- Garcia, Taylor Pace 1-2 Finish at Mid-Ohio for Corvette Racing
- October 2020 Issue Preview
- Chip’s Choice 2020 Featured Bloomington Gold Benchmark Corvettes
If you are not getting Vette Vues Magazine, subscribe today and start getting it every month in your mailbox, at the office, or at your shop. Vette Vues Magazine has been the Corvette magazine of choice since 1972!
Share with your family and friends…