The IMSA has released the provisional scheduled 12 weekends for the 2021 WeatherTech SportsCar Championship season that will start in Florida and finish in Georgia.
2021 WeatherTech Championship Schedule Released:
- Jan. 22-24 – Roar Before Rolex 24 (DPi, LMP2, LMP3, GTLM, GTD)
- Jan. 28-31 — Rolex 24 at Daytona (DPi, LMP2, LMP3, GTLM, GTD)
- March 17-20 — Mobil 1 Twelve Hours of Sebring (DPi, LMP2, LMP3, GTLM, GTD)
- April 16-17 — Long Beach (DPi, GTLM, GTD)
- April 23-25 — WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca (DPi, LMP2, GTLM, GTD)
- May 14-16 — Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course (DPi, LMP3, GTD)
- TBA — Detroit Belle Isle (DPi, LMP2, GTD)
- June 24-27 — Sahlen’s Six Hours of The Glen (DPi, LMP2, LMP3, GTLM, GTD)
- July 2-4 — Canadian Tire Motorsport Park (DPi, LMP3, GTLM, GTD)
- July 16-17 — Lime Rock Park (GTLM, GTD)
- Aug. 6-8 — Road America (DPi, LMP2, LMP3, GTLM, GTD)
- Aug. 20-22 — Virginia International Raceway (GTLM, GTD)
- Oct. 6-9 — Motul Petit Le Mans (DPi, LMP2, LMP3, GTLM, GTD)
*LMP2, LMP3 races not counting for season-long points
**IMSA WeatherTech Sprint Cup only
You can purchase tickets online https://www.imsa.com/weathertech/buytickets/
You can follow the updates on Corvette Racing on our website:
Oshkosh to acquire Pratt Miller entered into a definitive agreement to acquire Pratt Miller.
Drivers at Corvette Racing have come and gone over the past years. But Doug Fehan, who started with the General Motors racing program in 1988, has led the team since 1996 is now stepping down.
Corvette Racing endured a tough close to its championship-winning season at the Mobil 1 Twelve Hours of Sebring on Saturday, but it ended 2020 with a tremendous level of success in the first year of the mid-engine Chevrolet Corvette C8.R.
Antonio Garcia and Jordan Taylor won for the fourth time this year in the IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship with the No. 3 Mobil 1/SiriusXM Chevrolet Corvette C8.R at the GT Le Mans (GTLM) victory at the Acura Sports Car Challenge at Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course.
The Chevrolet Corvette C8.R, Corvette Racing’s first-ever mid-engine GT Le Mans challenger in the IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship, is now available on iRacing.
Corvette Racing’s Oliver Gavin and Tommy Milner completed a stellar comeback to finish as class runner-up Saturday in the IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship’s TireRack.com Grand Prix at Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta.
We add to our blog regularly. Here are some of our most recent blog posts…
- 1971 Corvette to Celebrate the 50th Anniversary
- [Video] TEAM’S JOURNEY TO BUILD THE MID-ENGINE SUPERCAR
- JANUARY 2021 VETTE VUES MAGAZINE ISSUE PREVIEW
- Corvettes From Rick Treworgy’s Muscle Car City in Punta Gorda, Florida Goes to Auction
- [Video] REVOLUTION: the Mid-Engine Corvette Development Story (December 2020) – Part 1: Design
If you are not getting Vette Vues Magazine, subscribe today and start getting it every month in your mailbox, at the office, or at your shop. Vette Vues Magazine has been the Corvette magazine of choice since 1972!
Share with your family and friends…