Chevrolet just released the first official video of the C8 2023 Corvette Z06. Check out the audio clip of the flat-plane-crank 5.5-liter V-8. The C8 Corvette ZO6 will debut as a 2023 model.
Chevrolet’s teaser campaign says the C8 Z06 will debut this fall. It will likely be sold as a 2023 model-year vehicle. Chevrolet has since announced the reveal date. LEARN MORE
If you can get your hands on one, the sales wouldn’t start until some point in 2023.
If the previous-generation Z06 is any indication, it should be priced at around $85,000.
Below is the first teaser trailer for the car with some onboard footage. The ZO6 might be the most exotic-sounding car available for under $300,000 right now.
Rumors are suggesting that the Z06 uses a version of the dual-overhead-cam, 5.5-liter V8 from the C8.R race car. This powerplant supposedly has 617 horsepower (460 kilowatts). A flat-plane crankshaft allegedly helps the mill have a 9,000 rpm redline, which you can listen to below.
CRANK IT UP: 2023 CHEVROLET CORVETTE Z06
The street will never sound the same
DETROIT – Two years ago this week, Chevrolet introduced a revolutionary twist in the Corvette story: the first-ever mid-engine Corvette Stingray. This fall1, the story will continue with the reveal of the all-new 2023 Corvette Z06, the supercar that will put the world on notice.
Founded in 1911 in Detroit, Chevrolet is now one of the world’s largest car brands, available in 79 countries with more than 3.2 million cars and trucks sold in 2020. Chevrolet models include electric and fuel-efficient vehicles that feature engaging performance, design that makes the heart beat, passive and active safety features and easy-to-use technology, all at a value. More information on Chevrolet models can be found at www.chevrolet.com.
1Availability to be announced fall 2021.
Here are some other article you might enjoy:
- Chevrolet Announces 2023 Corvette Z06 Reveal DateChevrolet has just released a teaser video that shows a camouflaged prototype with a big wing testing on various racetracks in Europe and the debut date.
- 2023 C8 Corvette Z06 Video/Audio ReleaseChevrolet just released the first official video of the C8 2023 Corvette Z06. Check out the audio clip of the flat-plane-crank 5.5-liter V-8. The C8 Corvette ZO6 will debut as a 2023 model.
- CHEVROLET CORVETTE STINGRAY – EUROPEAN LAUNCH EDITIONSThe European Edition Corvette C8 Stingrays are due on sale in October 2021 in Europe. Read the press release about the right-hand drive edition in Vette Vues blog post dated 05-07-2021.
- 2022 Corvette Visualizer is Now LiveNow that the 2022 Corvette Visualizer is Now Live you can pick your body style, special editions (so far one – the 2022 IMSA GTLM Championship Edition Corvette), exterior colors, performance/wheels, exterior accents, trim levels, interior color, and seats. You can turn on or off the studio lights as well as the headlights. Switch the roof on or off. You can even take a photo or share your “dream car” with your friends and family.
- Only 1,000 2022 Corvette Stingray IMSA GTLM Championship Edition to be OfferedChevrolet will be offering 1,000 special edition Corvettes, the 2022 Corvette Stingray IMSA GTLM Championship Edition. The reveal came Wednesday, June 9, 2021, at the Raceway at Belle Isle Park, the site of the Chevrolet Detroit Grand Prix in Detroit, Michigan to be held June 11-13. 2021. Below is the press release and video from Chevrolet Communications.
We add articles to our blog on a regular basis. You can check our Recent Blog Posts Here.
If you have never seen Vette Vues Magazine before you can check out what our subscribers enjoy each month in our ISSUE PREVIEW.
Vette Vues Magazine is jammed packed with Corvette information covering C1 to C8. Each monthly issue has features, reviews, tips, restorations, clubs, events, racing, auction results, model cars, classifieds, products, services, and more. Enjoy the latest Corvette news, as well as some great historical facts.