Chevrolet just released the first official video of the C8 2023 Corvette Z06. Check out the audio clip of the flat-plane-crank 5.5-liter V-8. The C8 Corvette ZO6 will debut as a 2023 model.
Chevrolet’s teaser campaign says the C8 Z06 will debut this fall. It will likely be sold as a 2023 model-year vehicle. Chevrolet has since announced the reveal date. LEARN MORE
If you can get your hands on one, the sales wouldn’t start until some point in 2023.
If the previous-generation Z06 is any indication, it should be priced at around $85,000.
Below is the first teaser trailer for the car with some onboard footage. The ZO6 might be the most exotic-sounding car available for under $300,000 right now.
Rumors are suggesting that the Z06 uses a version of the dual-overhead-cam, 5.5-liter V8 from the C8.R race car. This powerplant supposedly has 617 horsepower (460 kilowatts). A flat-plane crankshaft allegedly helps the mill have a 9,000 rpm redline, which you can listen to below.
CRANK IT UP: 2023 CHEVROLET CORVETTE Z06
The street will never sound the same
DETROIT – Two years ago this week, Chevrolet introduced a revolutionary twist in the Corvette story: the first-ever mid-engine Corvette Stingray. This fall1, the story will continue with the reveal of the all-new 2023 Corvette Z06, the supercar that will put the world on notice.
Founded in 1911 in Detroit, Chevrolet is now one of the world’s largest car brands, available in 79 countries with more than 3.2 million cars and trucks sold in 2020. Chevrolet models include electric and fuel-efficient vehicles that feature engaging performance, design that makes the heart beat, passive and active safety features and easy-to-use technology, all at a value. More information on Chevrolet models can be found at www.chevrolet.com.
1Availability to be announced fall 2021.
Here are some other article you might enjoy:
- The new ZO6 Brings Track Experience to Everyday Enthusiasts – Video RevealChevrolet did a video reveal of the new C8 2023 Chevrolet Corvette ZO6. We have that for you as well as the preliminary specifications. At the end of the press release we have the press photos.
- DON’T MISS OUT ON THE 2023 CHEVROLET CORVETTE ZO6 REVEALC8 2023 Corvette Z06 reveal date was recently released as well as how to view it. There is no need to look at the spy photos because Chevrolet also posted a photo of the new Corvette Z06 ahead of the official reveal.
- 2021 Final Corvette Production Numbers Now AccessibleThe Chevrolet has released the final production numbers for the 2021 Corvette. Find out final statistics on the favorite body style, colors, options, and accessories on the 2nd year edition of the C8 Corvette. There is a downloadable pdf where you can examine the comprehensive list.
- Chevrolet Announces 2023 Corvette Z06 Reveal DateChevrolet has just released a teaser video that shows a camouflaged prototype with a big wing testing on various racetracks in Europe and the debut date.
- 2023 C8 Corvette Z06 Video/Audio ReleaseChevrolet just released the first official video of the C8 2023 Corvette Z06. Check out the audio clip of the flat-plane-crank 5.5-liter V-8. The C8 Corvette ZO6 will debut as a 2023 model.
We add articles to our blog on a regular basis. You can check our Recent Blog Posts Here.
If you have never seen Vette Vues Magazine before you can check out what our subscribers enjoy each month in our ISSUE PREVIEW.
Vette Vues Magazine is jammed packed with Corvette information covering C1 to C8. Each monthly issue has features, reviews, tips, restorations, clubs, events, racing, auction results, model cars, classifieds, products, services, and more. Enjoy the latest Corvette news, as well as some great historical facts.