The price sheet for the next-generation Chevrolet Corvette(2023 Stingray) is out. Check out the base cost for the 2023 Corvette Stingray Coupes, Convertibles, and 70th Anniversary Special Edition as well as the options available for the 2023 model year.
The Corvette Action Center was able to get its hands on it earlier than expected here are some highlights:
- $1k increase base price
- Some option price decreases
- Some option price increases
- Destination Fee $1,295
Below are the new base prices…
Note: Chevrolet also charges a non-negotiable $1,295 destination fee on all Corvettes (not included in these prices).
- 1YC07 2023 Corvette Stingray Coupe 1 LT $61,900.00
- 1YC07 2023 Corvette Stingray Coupe 2LT $69,200.00
- 1YC67 2023 Corvette Stingray Convertible 1LT $69,400.00
- 1YC07 2023 Corvette Stingray Coupe 3LT $73,850.00
- 1YC67 2023 Corvette Stingray Convertible 2LT $76,200.00
- 1YC67 2023 Corvette Stingray Convertible 3LT $80,850.00
The base 2023 Corvette prices went up by $1,000, the Stingray also sees some changes in pricing for some options and accessories. Amazingly some of the pricing went down.
Corvette 70th Anniversary Special Edition Pricing
We told you about the Corvette 70th Anniversary Special Edition coming out. This option is priced at $5,995 and is only available with the 3LT interior.
Some 2022 Corvette Options are Deleted
Some of the 2022 Corvette options deleted for 2023 include the black trident wheels, carbon fiber high wing spoiler, exposed carbon fiber ground effects package, carbon fiber door intake trim, visible carbon fiber, and carbon flash painted rocker moldings.
2023 Corvette ZO6 Pricing
Chevrolet has not revealed the ZO6 pricing yet, which will have a 670-horsepower flat-plane crank V8. (You might remember that in January at the 2022 Barrett-Jackson Scottsdale auction the VIN 001 2023 Corvette ZO6 70th anniversary Editon sold for $3.6 mill for charity. You can read about that HERE. )
What’s next for the 2023 Stingray…
Production of the 2023 Corvette Stingray is scheduled to begin in May. However, the Corvette visualizer should be up on the web by early April. We’ll keep you posted!
While we wait for more details, Chevy has released The 2023 C8 ZO6 Video Academy which gives a broad overview of the car and its history. It is a three-part series and we are sure you will enjoy it!
Fast Fact: When the then all-new C8 Mid-Engine Corvette launched in 2020, it had a base price of $59,995.
Below is the Price Schedule for the 2023 Model Year Corvette Recently Released
If you love Corvettes, subscribe to Vette Vues Magazine
Our Corvette Magazine provides you with the latest and greatest news about Corvettes. Classic, Vintage & The Latest Model Corvettes.
Here are some of our recent blog posts you might enjoy:
- Atomic 6 Carbon – Vette Vues Discount
- Label Motorsports’ Vouno – Meet its Creator
- Car Detailing Tips: Corvette Car Show Prep
- C7 Corvette: An Overview of the 2014-2019 Series
- Exciting News! 2023 C8 Corvette Z06 Indy Pace Car Unveiled!
- 1967 Corvette Custom Widebody that Blew Us Away