2021 Corvette Information

2021 Chevrolet Corvette C8 Specs, History, Press Releases, Photos, and Facts.

How many 2021 Corvettes were made?

In total, 26,216 Corvette models were made for the 2021 model year, with a majority, 58% (15,112), of them being coupes versus the remainder 42% (11,104) which were convertibles. The high rate of convertibles this year is higher than any other year since 1969!

Diving into the Features of the 2021 Corvette Stingray

Delve into the 2021 Corvette with our exclusive brochure review. Uncover the sleek design, advanced features, and thrilling performance that continue to define the Corvette legacy. Join us for insights into customization, and celebrate the racing triumphs that influence every model. Subscribe to Vette Vues for the full experience and check out our latest Corvette merchandise!

Diving into the Features of the 2021 Corvette Stingray Read More »

A Brief Overlook of the Eighth-Generation Corvette (C8)

Discover the history and features of the iconic Eighth-Generation Corvette (C8). From the mid-engine layout to the driver-centric cockpit and powerful V8 engine, this comprehensive guide has everything you need to know before buying a used or new C8.

A Brief Overlook of the Eighth-Generation Corvette (C8) Read More »

2021 Final Corvette Production Numbers and Specs

The Chevrolet has released the final production numbers for the 2021 Corvette. Find out final statistics on the favorite body style, colors, options, and accessories on the 2nd year edition of the C8 Corvette. There is a downloadable pdf where you can examine the comprehensive list.

2021 Final Corvette Production Numbers and Specs Read More »

2021 Corvette Convertible to Pace the Indy 500 for the 18th Time

The 2021 mid-engine Chevrolet Corvette Stingray hardtop convertible is the pace car for the 105th Running of the 2021 Indianapolis 500. This marks the 18th time that a Corvette has served as the pace car for the race–and the 32nd time a Chevy has paced the field. The last time Corvette was the pace car was in 2008.

2021 Corvette Convertible to Pace the Indy 500 for the 18th Time Read More »

Corvette Racing’s C8.Rs Special Mobil 1 Livery at Sebring 2021

The 69th Annual Mobil 1 Twelve Hours of Sebring Presented By Advance Auto Parts (2021) took place March 17-20, 2021. Corvette Racing has unveiled a pair of one-off liveries for its two C8.R models. The No. 3 car will be driven by the latest Rolex 24 winners Jordan Taylor, Antonio Garcia, and Nicky Catsburg. The No. 4 car will feature Tommy Milner, Nick Tandy, and Alexander Sims who replaces recently-retired Marcel Fassler.

Corvette Racing’s C8.Rs Special Mobil 1 Livery at Sebring 2021 Read More »

Chevrolet Dominates Daytona 500 Pace with Corvette, Camaro, and Silverado Models

Chevrolet’s 2021 Daytona 500 pace car, the mid-engine Corvette Stingray, led the pack with a powerful 495 horsepower V-8 engine. The Silverado 1500 RST and Camaro SS 1LE also joined the race, producing a total of 1370 horsepower. Learn more about the racy red, white, and blue theme and Chevy’s ties to the NASCAR Cup Series in this article.

Chevrolet Dominates Daytona 500 Pace with Corvette, Camaro, and Silverado Models Read More »

[Video] TEAM’S JOURNEY TO BUILD THE MID-ENGINE SUPERCAR

Chevrolet released (January 4, 2021) the second chapter of its two-part documentary: “Revolution: The Mid-Engine Corvette Development Story.” This episode follows the Corvette engineering team’s journey to build a supercar for every day – with superior ride comfort on the highway and well-balanced handling on the track – while also chronicling the rigorous performance testing process at the most demanding track in the world.

[Video] TEAM’S JOURNEY TO BUILD THE MID-ENGINE SUPERCAR Read More »

[Video] REVOLUTION: the Mid-Engine Corvette Development Story (December 2020) – Part 1: Design

Our video today is a Corvette Design Documentary by General Motors. It is filmed on location at the GM Design Center in Warren, Michigan (You can find Part 2 Here) Part 1: You will find the following designers in this Corvette Mid-Engine development story: AND NOW OUR VIDEO… Here are some other articles on the

[Video] REVOLUTION: the Mid-Engine Corvette Development Story (December 2020) – Part 1: Design Read More »

Shopping Cart
Scroll to Top