In this video, Wayne Scraba continues his work on his Chevy Nova. He has hand-built the front brake lines and at the same time, plumbed the Roll Control (“Line Lock”).
Wayne tells Vette Vues that it takes a long time to build lines like this and “in this case, the process consumed the better part of a week.”
Follow along in the video and Wayne will show you the finished product as well as the tools and equipment he used.
“I’ll also give you some tips and insight into working with stainless line. It IS possible to build stainless hard line at home and make them leak free!”
Check it out:
Here are some other articles and videos you might enjoy:
- 1957 Corvette Specifications: Details you need to know!1957 Corvette Specifications: A Brief Overview of Its Options, Production Numbers, Costs, etc. A car’s specifications can be a great way to learn about its history. The 1957 Chevrolet Corvette is no exception. As we look at the 1957 Corvette Specifications, we learn that this is the year that Fuel injection and 4-speed manual transmission […]
- Largest Selection of Corvettes for Sale Mecum Kissimmee 2023Hugh Volume of Corvettes for Sale at Mecum Kissimmee Auction 2023 We will be updating this as we countdown to the Mecum Kissimmee Auction 2023 with the list of Corvettes that will be available. After the auction concludes we will post the results. Bookmark this page and check back for updates. AUCTION SCHEDULE SELLER’S CHECK-IN […]
- Vette Vues Magazine December 2022 Issue PreviewDecember Issue is here! Our club feature this month is the NCRS national convention and road tour to Mobile Alabama. For a trip down memory lane check out all the photos from Corvette Image Part 1! You won’t want to miss this issue! Order your copy today! This month in Vette Vues Magazine: Betty Skelton, […]
- December 2022 Digital Issue Vette Vues MagazineClick the cover to enter… BACK TO LINKS PAGE
- Chip’s Choice 2023: Corvette Le Mans Race CarsAnnual Chip’s Choice Showcase Welcomes Corvettes That Have Raced the Famed French Circuit The 2023 Corvettes Carlisle Chip’s Choice Celebrates 100 Years of Le Mans with a special showcase of famous Le Mans race cars. Corvettes at Carlisle Celebrates 100 Years of Le Mans in 2023 CARLISLE, PA, October 2022 – The famed 24 Hours of Le […]
If you have never seen Vette Vues Magazine check out our Issue Preview and see what our subscribers are enjoying each month.
Share with your family and friends…