About the October 2023 Issue:
Welcome to the Corvette enthusiast’s dream edition! The October 2023 issue of Vette Vues Magazine is a true celebration of Corvette’s excellence. Dive into the heart of autumn with us as we bring you an array of captivating articles that will ignite your passion for these iconic American sports cars.
- Exclusive coverage of the prestigious Bloomington Gold 2023 event, where the most extraordinary Corvettes gathered to showcase their heritage and beauty.
- Explore the cutting-edge design and performance of John Caravaggio’s UNICA 1, a Series 1 C8 Widebody Corvette.
- Discover the history and charm of the 1957 Corvette, affectionately known as “Li’l Stinky.”
- Take a nostalgic journey with the recollections of a 1968 Mako Shark Corvette owner.
- Witness the National Corvette Museum’s commitment to preserving Corvette history.
- Pay your respects to the late Dan Burrill, a prominent figure in the Corvette community and Vette Vues contributor.
- Learn about Carl Strayer, the visionary founder of the Zembo Shrine Corvette Club.
- Venture to Sweden as we unveil a unique 1985 C4 Custom Kit Corvette.
- Stay updated on the latest Corvette racing action from around the world.
- Don’t miss Mike Yager’s personal “My First Corvette Moment.”
Cover Car Spotlight: Our cover car features the stunning 1963 Z06 Mickey Thompson Corvette, owned by Thomas McIntyre of Burbank, California. This prized possession was showcased in all its glory at the prestigious Bloomington Gold 2023 Corvette Collection event. Stay tuned for an in-depth exploration of this remarkable automobile, along with others featured during the exhibition next month.
How to Get Your Copy:
- Print Edition: Get your hands on a physical copy of Vette Vues Magazine. Order now by clicking the “Add to Cart” button below. Your collector’s edition will be shipped to your doorstep.
- Digital Edition: Prefer a digital copy? Get instant access to the October 2023 issue by Clicking Here. Read it on your favorite device wherever you go.
Join the Corvette Community: Thank you for being a part of the Corvette community. We hope you enjoy reading this issue as much as we enjoyed creating it. Your love for Corvettes continues to accelerate our passion for sharing these remarkable stories.
Sincerely, The Vette Vues Magazine Team
Pricing includes Free United States Shipping
- 1 Issue $10.00
- 10 Issues $47.35
- 25 Issues $87.80
- 50 Issues $137.80
Canada $10.45 per issue
Foreign $13.29 per issue
Vette Vues Magazine, October 2023 Issue, Volume 52, Issue Number 3, #623
7…Bloomington Gold 2023 And Solid Axle Corvette Club National Convention
16…John Caravaggio’s UNICA 1, Series 1 C8 Widebody
26…Li’l Stinky 1957 Corvette
32…Riding Down Memory Lane: Recollections of a Weathered 1968 Mako Shark Corvette
39…The National Corvette Museum Makes Room for Three More Works of Art
48…Dan Burrill Passed Away
49…Carl Strayer Zembo Shriner, founder of Zembo Shrine Corvette Club
56…1985 C4 Custom Kit from Sweden
63…Keepin’ Track of Corvette Racing
A.) Historic Corvettes at Brands Hatch Circuit
B.) A Bittersweet Weekend at the Pacific Northwest Historics in Kent, WA
C.) Corvettes at WeatherTech Challenge Road America
D.) A Small Mistake Costs the # 3 Corvette a Possible Victory at Road America
71…Mike Yager’s “My First Corvette Moment”
85…Business Card File
87…Literature, Models, & Misc. for Sale & Wanted
89…Corvette Parts for Sale
93…Corvettes for Sale & Wanted
Cover Car: The 1963 Z06 Mickey Thompson Corvette, a prized possession of Thomas McIntyre from Burbank, California, was showcased in all its glory at the prestigious Bloomington Gold 2023 Corvette Collection event. Stay tuned for an in-depth exploration of these remarkable automobiles featured during the exhibition next month.