As we look at the Issue Preview of the September 2020 issue of Vette Vues Magazine we see what our subscribers are enjoying again this month.
We start our September 2020 print edition of Vette Vues Magazine with the 1964 Ballistic Beige Corvette created by 28-year old Kyle Kuhnhausen of Kuhnhausen Metal Concepts LLC. This Vette has the classic cars of the ’60s plus the modern convinces we all love and enjoy.
Readers also enjoy this month in their Corvette magazine Richard Galli’s 1958 Corvette. He has created a 70s style street machine.
Jan Hyde of the Registry of Corvette Race Cars shares part 3 of a 3-part series of Corvette Racecar history. Jan also shares coverage of Corvette Racing at Daytona, Corvette Racing at Sebring, and the Trans-Am Mid-Ohio and Trans-Am Brainerd.
Chevrolet has released the 2021 Corvette Stingray specifications, as well as the pricing. You won’t want to miss this release.
Wayne Scraba’s tech articles are about chasing the little parts you need for assembling your Corvette engine and the removal and installation tools for the harmonic camper.
No matter what project you are working on, you’ll want to check out the Corvette advertisers as well as the Corvette classified ads.
September 2020 Issue Preview
#588 Volume 49, Issue Number 2
6…1964 Ballistic Beige
20…Richard Galli’s 1958 Corvette, 70s Style Street Machine
28…2004 Corvette; the Last of the C5s
36…Keepin’ Track of Corvette Racing
- A tale to Lift Your Spirits – Part 3 of 3
- Corvette Racing Daytona
- Corvette Racing Sebring
- Trans-Am Mid-Ohio
- Trans-Am Brainerd
51…Corvette Legend or Myth: Historical Corvette Blunders
62…2021 Corvette Stingray Offers Carryover Pricing with Fresh Content
66…2021 Corvette Stingray Specifications
67…Block Party: Chasing the Little Parts Required for Corvette Engine Assembly
81…Harmonic Camper Removal and Installation Tools
86…Business Card File
87…Corrections & Additions
88…Corvette Parts for Sale and Wanted
93…Corvettes for Sale & Wanted
Vette Vues Magazine carries a limited amount of our Corvette magazine back issues.
Corvette back issues are $6 which includes US Shipping
We also offer large volume discounts which include US shipping: 10 issues $47.35; 25 issues $87.80; 50 issues $137.80; 75 Issues are $167.60
If you are looking for other back issues, check out our Corvette Literature Classified Ads.
Place your Corvette classified ads online. They will appear both online and in the print edition of our Corvette magazine. Vette Vues Magazine is now in our 49th year of continuous publication.
Get Vette Vues Magazine!
- Tech – How-tos
- Product, and Services.
Check out our latest blog posts:
- Vette Vues Tri-power Award Returns in 2024The esteemed Vette Vues Tri-Power Award returns to the Corvette Chevy Expo on March 16 and 17, 2024, at the Galveston Island Convention Center. Rooted in tradition and celebrating excellence since its inception in 2013, the Tri-Power Award stands as a beacon of recognition for exceptional Corvettes within the automotive community.
- 1965 Pilot Line Corvette: From Testing to Mecum’s Auction Block1965 Pilot Line Corvette Valued at $900,000 to 1.2 Million! What makes this special 1965 Pilot Line Corvette so unique? It has the perfect blend of performance, history, and pedigree. This 1965 Corvette Sting Ray “Pilot Line” Convertible, Serial No. 003, is the first non-competition Corvette ever to receive a Mark IV big-block engine and …
- Unique And Affordable Corvette Gift Ideas for the HolidaysExplore our curated selection of top Corvette Christmas gifts, from Vette Vues Magazine subscriptions to stylish bags, hats, and collector books. Unwrap unique and festive presents for automotive enthusiasts.
- 2024 Corvette ZO6 Specifications – Chevrolet Press ReleaseDiscover the 2024 Corvette Z06 with its powerful LT6 5.5L DOHC V8 engine, Magnetic Selective Ride Control, and advanced safety features. Explore specifications, performance, and more.
- December 2023 Digital Issue Vette Vues MagazineDecember 2023 Digital Issue Vette Vues Magazine
Share with your family and friends…