As we look at the Issue Preview of the September 2020 issue of Vette Vues Magazine we see what our subscribers are enjoying again this month.
We start our September 2020 print edition of Vette Vues Magazine with the 1964 Ballistic Beige Corvette created by 28-year old Kyle Kuhnhausen of Kuhnhausen Metal Concepts LLC. This Vette has the classic cars of the ’60s plus the modern convinces we all love and enjoy.
Readers also enjoy this month in their Corvette magazine Richard Galli’s 1958 Corvette. He has created a 70s style street machine.
Jan Hyde of the Registry of Corvette Race Cars shares part 3 of a 3-part series of Corvette Racecar history. Jan also shares coverage of Corvette Racing at Daytona, Corvette Racing at Sebring, and the Trans-Am Mid-Ohio and Trans-Am Brainerd.
Chevrolet has released the 2021 Corvette Stingray specifications, as well as the pricing. You won’t want to miss this release.
Wayne Scraba’s tech articles are about chasing the little parts you need for assembling your Corvette engine and the removal and installation tools for the harmonic camper.
No matter what project you are working on, you’ll want to check out the Corvette advertisers as well as the Corvette classified ads.
September 2020 Issue Preview
#588 Volume 49, Issue Number 2
6…1964 Ballistic Beige
20…Richard Galli’s 1958 Corvette, 70s Style Street Machine
28…2004 Corvette; the Last of the C5s
36…Keepin’ Track of Corvette Racing
- A tale to Lift Your Spirits – Part 3 of 3
- Corvette Racing Daytona
- Corvette Racing Sebring
- Trans-Am Mid-Ohio
- Trans-Am Brainerd
51…Corvette Legend or Myth: Historical Corvette Blunders
62…2021 Corvette Stingray Offers Carryover Pricing with Fresh Content
66…2021 Corvette Stingray Specifications
67…Block Party: Chasing the Little Parts Required for Corvette Engine Assembly
81…Harmonic Camper Removal and Installation Tools
86…Business Card File
87…Corrections & Additions
Vette Vues Magazine carries a limited amount of our Corvette magazine back issues.
Corvette back issues are $6 which includes US Shipping
We also offer large volume discounts which include US shipping: 10 issues $47.35; 25 issues $87.80; 50 issues $137.80; 75 Issues are $167.60
If you are looking for other back issues, check out our Corvette Literature Classified Ads.
Place your Corvette classified ads online. They will appear both online and in the print edition of our Corvette magazine. Vette Vues Magazine is now in our 49th year of continuous publication.
Get Vette Vues Magazine!
- Tech – How-tos
- Product, and Services.
Check out our latest blog posts:
- 2012 Corvette Hall of Fame Inductee Andy Pilgrim – VideoToday we are looking back at a video that the NCM (National Corvette Museum) posted on Sep 13, 2012, of Andy Pilgram. Text Courtesy of the NCM Corvette Hall of Fame Inductee Andy Pilgrim joined the Corvette Racing team in 1999 after a successful career in IMSA racing where he earned four championships in four […]
- The Andy Pilgrim Driving ExperiencePro-racer and Corvette Hall of Fame Inductee, Andy Pilgrim, will be offering a 1-day program has been handcrafted by Andy and includes autocross runs and laps on track driving the C8 Corvette with 1-on-1 feedback from the Pro himself.
- Chevy Thunder Seminar at 26th Amelia Island 2021Friday, May 21, 2021, Chevrolet Motorsports will present Chevy Thunder Seminar at The Ritz-Carlton, Amelia Island, Talbot Ballroom during the Amelia Island Concours. The seminar runs from 3 pm until 4:30 pm.
- Fourth Annual Philadelphia Concours d’Elegance is scheduled for July 17th, 2021The Philadelphia Concours d’Elegance, the premier concours event in the City of Brotherly Love, returns on July 17, 2021, to celebrate Corvette – “America’s Sports Car.”
- VINTAGE RACING SETS THE 2021 SEASON IN MOTION AT ROAD AMERICAELKHART LAKE, Wis., May 4, 2021 – It has been 71 years since racers tore through the streets of this tiny village about 60 miles north of Milwaukee. Still, every spring, you would swear time stood still when the sounds of historic racecars from days gone by echo throughout the surrounding hillsides. Racing came to Elkhart […]
Share with your family and friends…