As we look at the Issue Preview of the September 2020 issue of Vette Vues Magazine we see what our subscribers are enjoying again this month.
We start our September 2020 print edition of Vette Vues Magazine with the 1964 Ballistic Beige Corvette created by 28-year old Kyle Kuhnhausen of Kuhnhausen Metal Concepts LLC. This Vette has the classic cars of the ’60s plus the modern convinces we all love and enjoy.
Readers also enjoy this month in their Corvette magazine Richard Galli’s 1958 Corvette. He has created a 70s style street machine.
Jan Hyde of the Registry of Corvette Race Cars shares part 3 of a 3-part series of Corvette Racecar history. Jan also shares coverage of Corvette Racing at Daytona, Corvette Racing at Sebring, and the Trans-Am Mid-Ohio and Trans-Am Brainerd.
Chevrolet has released the 2021 Corvette Stingray specifications, as well as the pricing. You won’t want to miss this release.
Wayne Scraba’s tech articles are about chasing the little parts you need for assembling your Corvette engine and the removal and installation tools for the harmonic camper.
No matter what project you are working on, you’ll want to check out the Corvette advertisers as well as the Corvette classified ads.
September 2020 Issue Preview
#588 Volume 49, Issue Number 2
6…1964 Ballistic Beige
20…Richard Galli’s 1958 Corvette, 70s Style Street Machine
28…2004 Corvette; the Last of the C5s
36…Keepin’ Track of Corvette Racing
- A tale to Lift Your Spirits – Part 3 of 3
- Corvette Racing Daytona
- Corvette Racing Sebring
- Trans-Am Mid-Ohio
- Trans-Am Brainerd
51…Corvette Legend or Myth: Historical Corvette Blunders
62…2021 Corvette Stingray Offers Carryover Pricing with Fresh Content
66…2021 Corvette Stingray Specifications
67…Block Party: Chasing the Little Parts Required for Corvette Engine Assembly
81…Harmonic Camper Removal and Installation Tools
86…Business Card File
87…Corrections & Additions
Vette Vues Magazine carries a limited amount of our Corvette magazine back issues.
Corvette back issues are $6 which includes US Shipping
We also offer large volume discounts which include US shipping: 10 issues $47.35; 25 issues $87.80; 50 issues $137.80; 75 Issues are $167.60
If you are looking for other back issues, check out our Corvette Literature Classified Ads.
Place your Corvette classified ads online. They will appear both online and in the print edition of our Corvette magazine. Vette Vues Magazine is now in our 49th year of continuous publication.
Get Vette Vues Magazine!
- Tech – How-tos
- Product, and Services.
Check out our latest blog posts:
- Atomic 6 Carbon – Vette Vues DiscountMarnie Ross, VP of Operations at Atomic 6 Carbon: Meet Our New Friend Today in the Vette Vues Magazine Blog we are talking to our new friend Marnie Ross, Vice President of Operations, at Atomic 6 Carbon, a carbon fiber and composite company, located in scenic, sunny Oakland Park, Florida that specializes in aero components […]
- Label Motorsports’ Vouno – Meet its CreatorExclusive Interview with Andy Siradakis-Owner of Label Motorsports – Creator of “Vouno” In the April 2022 issue of Vette Vues Magazine, we shared with you an exclusive interview with Andy Siradakis, owner of Label Motorsports! Andy made headlines recently when he unveiled his creation- the world’s first widebody C8 Corvette. As part of this interview, […]
- Car Detailing Tips: Corvette Car Show PrepCar Detailing Tips for Corvette Owners: Use these car detailing tips for cleaning a Corvette for your next car show! Classic car detailing isn’t that hard. Contrary to popular belief, preparing your Corvette or any other car for competition at a car show doesn’t require extensive time and money on your part – it only […]
- C7 Corvette: An Overview of the 2014-2019 SeriesDid you know that Chevy began developing the C7 Corvette in 2007, but due to General Motors’ bankruptcy issues, the C7 didn’t enter the market in full stride until 2014? Want to know how this series developed over the prime of its life span in 2014 all the way through to 2019? Keen to learn why Corvette […]
- Exciting News! 2023 C8 Corvette Z06 Indy Pace Car Unveiled!The new 2023 C8 Corvette Z06 will pace the Indy 500 this year. The 2023 C8 Corvette Z06 Indy Pace Car will be driven by Sarah Fisher at the Indy 500. Every year, racing fans from all over the world flock to see their favorite drivers race around the famous Indianapolis Motor Speedway on Memorial […]
Share with your family and friends…