As we look at the Issue Preview of the September 2020 issue of Vette Vues Magazine we see what our subscribers are enjoying again this month.
We start our September 2020 print edition of Vette Vues Magazine with the 1964 Ballistic Beige Corvette created by 28-year old Kyle Kuhnhausen of Kuhnhausen Metal Concepts LLC. This Vette has the classic cars of the ’60s plus the modern convinces we all love and enjoy.
Readers also enjoy this month in their Corvette magazine Richard Galli’s 1958 Corvette. He has created a 70s style street machine.
Jan Hyde of the Registry of Corvette Race Cars shares part 3 of a 3-part series of Corvette Racecar history. Jan also shares coverage of Corvette Racing at Daytona, Corvette Racing at Sebring, and the Trans-Am Mid-Ohio and Trans-Am Brainerd.
Chevrolet has released the 2021 Corvette Stingray specifications, as well as the pricing. You won’t want to miss this release.
Wayne Scraba’s tech articles are about chasing the little parts you need for assembling your Corvette engine and the removal and installation tools for the harmonic camper.
No matter what project you are working on, you’ll want to check out the Corvette advertisers as well as the Corvette classified ads.
September 2020 Issue Preview
#588 Volume 49, Issue Number 2
6…1964 Ballistic Beige
20…Richard Galli’s 1958 Corvette, 70s Style Street Machine
28…2004 Corvette; the Last of the C5s
36…Keepin’ Track of Corvette Racing
- A tale to Lift Your Spirits – Part 3 of 3
- Corvette Racing Daytona
- Corvette Racing Sebring
- Trans-Am Mid-Ohio
- Trans-Am Brainerd
51…Corvette Legend or Myth: Historical Corvette Blunders
62…2021 Corvette Stingray Offers Carryover Pricing with Fresh Content
66…2021 Corvette Stingray Specifications
67…Block Party: Chasing the Little Parts Required for Corvette Engine Assembly
81…Harmonic Camper Removal and Installation Tools
86…Business Card File
87…Corrections & Additions
Vette Vues Magazine carries a limited amount of our Corvette magazine back issues.
Corvette back issues are $6 which includes US Shipping
We also offer large volume discounts which include US shipping: 10 issues $47.35; 25 issues $87.80; 50 issues $137.80; 75 Issues are $167.60
If you are looking for other back issues, check out our Corvette Literature Classified Ads.
Place your Corvette classified ads online. They will appear both online and in the print edition of our Corvette magazine. Vette Vues Magazine is now in our 49th year of continuous publication.
Get Vette Vues Magazine!
- Tech – How-tos
- Product, and Services.
Check out our latest blog posts:
- Corvette Auction Results From Mecum Summer Orlando Auction 2021We are looking at the Corvette Auction results from the 1st Summer Orlando Mecum Auction. There were 125 Corvettes registered for the Orlando auction. Ninety-five of them sold. We have the results sorted by model year as well as the highest-to-lowest price.
- 1971 LS6 and ZR2 Corvettes Displayed in the Bloomington Gold Collection 2021Today on the Vette Vues blog, we look at the 1971 LS6 and ZR2 Corvettes displayed in the Gold Collection at the 49th Bloomington Gold Corvette Show. The event was held at the Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis, Indiana. 1971 LS6 The original LS6 produced 425 bhp and was the most powerful engine offered in […]
- 1971 Corvette ZR2 Convertible Sold $380,000 at Mecum Auction 2019As we continue to look at the 1971 Corvette, which is celebrating its 50th anniversary this year, we look at a 1971 Corvette ZR2 Convertible that sold for $380,000 at the Mecum Kissimmee 2019 auction and a ZR2 that sold for $495,000.00 at Barrett-Jackson in 2014 and Mecum Sold a 1971 ZR2 for $440,000 in […]
- Taylor Eager to Defend Race Win in His Return to Road AmericaELKHART LAKE, Wis., July 28, 2021 – There’s always a buzz when Road America is discussed among drivers. The layout, the challenges, and the beauty are just a few topics regarding the 4.048-mile permanent road course in Elkhart Lake. It took 13 years and races in a slew of different cars and series for Jordan Taylor to […]
- Designer Larry Shinoda History and Video InterviewsToday on Vette Vues blog we are looking at the life of designer Larry Shinoda as well as a collection of video interviews with him.
Share with your family and friends…