As we look at the Issue Preview of the September 2020 issue of Vette Vues Magazine we see what our subscribers are enjoying again this month.
We start our September 2020 print edition of Vette Vues Magazine with the 1964 Ballistic Beige Corvette created by 28-year old Kyle Kuhnhausen of Kuhnhausen Metal Concepts LLC. This Vette has the classic cars of the ’60s plus the modern convinces we all love and enjoy.
Readers also enjoy this month in their Corvette magazine Richard Galli’s 1958 Corvette. He has created a 70s style street machine.
Jan Hyde of the Registry of Corvette Race Cars shares part 3 of a 3-part series of Corvette Racecar history. Jan also shares coverage of Corvette Racing at Daytona, Corvette Racing at Sebring, and the Trans-Am Mid-Ohio and Trans-Am Brainerd.
Chevrolet has released the 2021 Corvette Stingray specifications, as well as the pricing. You won’t want to miss this release.
Wayne Scraba’s tech articles are about chasing the little parts you need for assembling your Corvette engine and the removal and installation tools for the harmonic camper.
No matter what project you are working on, you’ll want to check out the Corvette advertisers as well as the Corvette classified ads.
September 2020 Issue Preview
#588 Volume 49, Issue Number 2
6…1964 Ballistic Beige
20…Richard Galli’s 1958 Corvette, 70s Style Street Machine
28…2004 Corvette; the Last of the C5s
36…Keepin’ Track of Corvette Racing
- A tale to Lift Your Spirits – Part 3 of 3
- Corvette Racing Daytona
- Corvette Racing Sebring
- Trans-Am Mid-Ohio
- Trans-Am Brainerd
51…Corvette Legend or Myth: Historical Corvette Blunders
62…2021 Corvette Stingray Offers Carryover Pricing with Fresh Content
66…2021 Corvette Stingray Specifications
67…Block Party: Chasing the Little Parts Required for Corvette Engine Assembly
81…Harmonic Camper Removal and Installation Tools
86…Business Card File
87…Corrections & Additions
Vette Vues Magazine carries a limited amount of our Corvette magazine back issues.
Corvette back issues are $6 which includes US Shipping
We also offer large volume discounts which include US shipping: 10 issues $47.35; 25 issues $87.80; 50 issues $137.80; 75 Issues are $167.60
If you are looking for other back issues, check out our Corvette Literature Classified Ads.
Place your Corvette classified ads online. They will appear both online and in the print edition of our Corvette magazine. Vette Vues Magazine is now in our 49th year of continuous publication.
Get Vette Vues Magazine!
- Tech – How-tos
- Product, and Services.
Check out our latest blog posts:
- October 2020 Issue PreviewToday on our blog we are looking at the Vette Vues Magazine October 2020 issue. We are looking at the articles our Corvette magazine subscribers are enjoying again this month.
- Chip’s Choice 2020 Featured Bloomington Gold Benchmark CorvettesChip’s Choice 2020 featured Bloomington Gold Benchmark Corvettes at the annual Corvettes at Carlisle. These Vettes are 95% unrestored and as-new condition collector cars.
- Barrett-Jackson Cup Competition Returns for 2021 Scottsdale AuctionBarrett-Jackson Cup Competition recognizes the talent and craftsmanship of 50 custom car and truck builders who will receive the coveted Barrett-Jackson cup and additional prizes.
- 2021 WeatherTech Championship Schedule ReleasedThe IMSA has released the provisional schedule scheduled 12 weekends for the 2021 WeatherTech SportsCar Championship season tart in Florida and finish in Georgia.
- 2020 Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals Cancellation DetailsThe 2020 Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals was Cancelled Due to COVID 19 Concerns by Governor Pritzker Limit on Indoor Events to 100 People or Less.
Share with your family and friends…