As we look at the Issue Preview of the September 2020 issue of Vette Vues Magazine we see what our subscribers are enjoying again this month.
We start our September 2020 print edition of Vette Vues Magazine with the 1964 Ballistic Beige Corvette created by 28-year old Kyle Kuhnhausen of Kuhnhausen Metal Concepts LLC. This Vette has the classic cars of the ’60s plus the modern convinces we all love and enjoy.
Readers also enjoy this month in their Corvette magazine Richard Galli’s 1958 Corvette. He has created a 70s style street machine.
Jan Hyde of the Registry of Corvette Race Cars shares part 3 of a 3-part series of Corvette Racecar history. Jan also shares coverage of Corvette Racing at Daytona, Corvette Racing at Sebring, and the Trans-Am Mid-Ohio and Trans-Am Brainerd.
Chevrolet has released the 2021 Corvette Stingray specifications, as well as the pricing. You won’t want to miss this release.
Wayne Scraba’s tech articles are about chasing the little parts you need for assembling your Corvette engine and the removal and installation tools for the harmonic camper.
No matter what project you are working on, you’ll want to check out the Corvette advertisers as well as the Corvette classified ads.
September 2020 Issue Preview
#588 Volume 49, Issue Number 2
6…1964 Ballistic Beige
20…Richard Galli’s 1958 Corvette, 70s Style Street Machine
28…2004 Corvette; the Last of the C5s
36…Keepin’ Track of Corvette Racing
- A tale to Lift Your Spirits – Part 3 of 3
- Corvette Racing Daytona
- Corvette Racing Sebring
- Trans-Am Mid-Ohio
- Trans-Am Brainerd
51…Corvette Legend or Myth: Historical Corvette Blunders
62…2021 Corvette Stingray Offers Carryover Pricing with Fresh Content
66…2021 Corvette Stingray Specifications
67…Block Party: Chasing the Little Parts Required for Corvette Engine Assembly
81…Harmonic Camper Removal and Installation Tools
86…Business Card File
87…Corrections & Additions
87…Corvette Literature, Models, & Miscellaneous for Sale & Wanted
88…Corvette Parts for Sale and Wanted
93…Corvettes for Sale & Wanted
Vette Vues Magazine carries a limited amount of our Corvette magazine back issues.
Corvette back issues are $6 which includes US Shipping
We also offer large volume discounts which include US shipping: 10 issues $47.35; 25 issues $87.80; 50 issues $137.80; 75 Issues are $167.60
If you are looking for other back issues, check out our Corvette Literature Classified Ads.
Place your Corvette classified ads online. They will appear both online and in the print edition of our Corvette magazine. Vette Vues Magazine is now in our 49th year of continuous publication.
Get Vette Vues Magazine!
- Tech – How-tos
- Product, and Services.
Check out our latest blog posts:
- Find The Perfect Gift For Your Corvette Dad With Vette Vues Magazine’s Father’s Day Gift Guide – Shop Now!Find the Perfect Gift for Your Corvette Dad with Vette Vues Magazine’s Father’s Day Gift Guide – Shop Now!Looking for the perfect gift for Father’s Day? Vette Vues Magazine has got you covered! Our Father’s Day Gift Guide offers original and cost-friendly Corvette gifts, including T-shirts, hats, coolers, books, and even a subscription to our own Corvette Enthusiast Magazine. Check out our Best Gift Ideas for Corvette lovers in 2023, with gifts starting at just $3 an issue! Plus, subscribe today and give the gift that lasts all year long!
- Celebrate History with the 2009 GT1 Championship Edition CorvetteDiscover the history of Corvette’s success in motorsports with the story of Zora Arkus-Duntov and the 2009 GT1 Championship Special Edition Corvette.
- Discover the Best Corvette Events Near You: Extensive ListGet ready to rev up your engines! Find the best Corvette car shows near you with Vette Vues. Our calendar of local, state, and national events will keep you in the loop. Don’t miss out on the fun, check us out now!
- Sema 2016 Corvettes: Where Vettes are put to the Test by Builders and Big NamesAs we look at the Sema 2016 Corvettes we will explore the hottest custom Vettes in our new series. Get a comprehensive overview of the ‘Battle of the Builders’ competition and major players.
- New: 2013 Corvette Collector Edition and 60th Anniversary Design PackageExperience the power and thrill of the 2013 Corvette Collector Edition and 60th Anniversary Design Package. Discover its cutting-edge features and choices in this nostalgic look back by Chevrolet.
Share with your family and friends…