Want to See Your Corvette Story in Vette Vues Magazine?
Follow these instructions:
To consider your car for a feature story, we need the following information:
- The history of ownership of the car before you bought it – as much as you know
- Why you chose this particular classic Chevy
- Where and how you found it
- How long looked for it
- What running gear: transmission, power equipment, accessories, etc.
- Mileage on the Corvette
- What did you have to do to restore it: details of what was fixed, replaced, refurbished, etc.
- Did your wife/other (name please) assist with the restoration? How?
- Do you belong to a car club – which one and where?
- How long have you been involved with Corvettes?
- Did you grow up with Vettes in your family?
- Please include a photo of you with your car if available
We like to add a Personal Bio on car owners if possible, so please tell us about the work you do, other hobbies or leisure activities you enjoy, etc.
Photos need to be high-resolution digital images (300dpi) or snapshots.
NOTE: We CAN NOT use scanned photos or photocopies. If you are sending snapshots, have duplicates made to send us as photos CAN NOT be returned.
Email your photos and story text to firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal Mail photos with story text on the disk to:
Vette Vues Magazine, PO Box 511874, Punta Gorda, FL 33951