Want to See Your Corvette Story in Vette Vues Magazine or on our blog?
Below you can learn how to Submit a Story about you and your Corvette for a possible feature in Vette Vues Magazine.
People love to read about other Corvette owners and their Vettes. Each owner and Corvette has its own story. In this post, we are outlining what we need to feature you and your car in the magazine or blog.
We also have a pdf you can download to help you organize the details. Just click the link below. It will open up the questionnaire. Right-click and download. You can then print it to help you gather the important information.
We also have online ideas for you to include if you can’t download the PDF file. Add as much information as possible so the writer can do his best job of sharing your story.
Follow these instructions:
To consider your car for a feature story, we need the following information:
- The history of ownership of the car before you bought it – as much as you know
- Why did you choose this particular classic Chevy
- Where and how did you find it
- How long looked for it
- What running gear: transmission, power equipment, accessories, etc?
- Mileage on the Corvette
- What did you have to do to restore it: details of what was fixed, replaced, refurbished, etc.
- Did your wife/other (name, please) assist with the restoration? How?
- Do you belong to a car club – which one and where?
- How long have you been involved with Corvettes?
- Did you grow up with Vettes in your family?
- Please include a photo of you with your car if available
We like to add a Personal Bio on car owners if possible, so please tell us about the work you do, other hobbies or leisure activities you enjoy, etc.
Photos need to be high-resolution digital images (300 dpi) or snapshots.
NOTE: We CAN NOT use scanned photos or photocopies. If you are sending snapshots, have duplicates made to send us as photos CAN NOT be returned.
Email your photos and story text to firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal Mail photos with story text on the disk to:
Vette Vues Magazine, PO Box 511874, Punta Gorda, FL 33951
Once we have high-resolution photos and details about your Corvette, if accepted, we will assign you to a writer to finish up the article.
Vette Vues Magazine, the Corvette Enthusiast’s Magazine, has been covering the Corvette hobby longer than any other Corvette magazine. It is now in its 48th year of continuous publishing (since 1972). Start getting Vette Vues Magazine every month at your home or office.