Petersen Automotive Museum held a video series called “Car Week.” In this video Tadge Juechter, Chief Engineer of the @Chevrolet #Corvette C8 talks about its future and new changes that will be on the 2021 Corvettes.
Skip to 1:15 to watch: C8 Tech Talk with Tadge Juechter How much do you know about the C8 Corvette? Join us for an exclusive talk with Chief Engineer, Tadge Juechter as he discusses the C8, what makes it so special and what is in store for future variants!
Here is what will be new on the 2021 Corvette:
- Magnetic Selective Ride Control suspension, which is new for non-Z51 models.
- Standard wireless Apple CarPlay/wireless Android auto
- Red Mist Metallic Tintcoat exterior color
- Silver Flare Metallic exterior color
- Sky Cool Gray/Yellow Strike interior color
- New full-length dual racing stripe package colors: blue, orange, red and yellow
- Stinger Stripes in three colors: Carbon Flash/Edge Red, Carbon Flash/Edge Yellow and Carbon Flash/Midnight Silver
- Driver mode on-screen visualization and new track digital tachometer
- Standard Buckle To Drive, a safety technology that, when active, can prevent the driver from shifting the vehicle out of the park if the driver’s seat belt is not buckled for up to 20 seconds
Read more about what is new on the 2021 Corvette and some early specifications:
Many of the features on the 2020 C8 Mid Engine Corvette will be the same. Here is a series of videos on the 2020 model you might enjoy:
With the new Corvettes coming out many people are selling their cars in order to get the new one. Check out our Corvette for Sale Classified Ads.
With the COVID-19 many events were canceled. One of these was the Woodward Dream Cruise. Chevrolet decided to do a week-long virtual/video cruise down its history. We have provided the videos on one blog post for your convenience. Check them out:
Check out our other recent posts:
If you have never seen Vette Vues Magazine you can see what our subscribers are enjoying each month in our Issue Preview:
Vette Vues Magazine has been in continuous publication since 1972. It is not sold on newsstands and is only available through subscriptions. Check out our Subscriptions Specials:
Share with your family and friends…