Corvettes at Carlisle 2022: Meet the Team Chevrolet – the Minds Behind the Design and Engineering of the Corvette
Corvettes at Carlisle, the largest Corvette show in the country, returns August 25-27, and we couldn’t be more excited to bring you the latest Corvette News! Chevrolet will be bringing 25 new C8 Corvettes to the event and will have two displays.
As we said there are two displays! The second display will feature the new 2023 ZO6 model. See all the current model year Corvettes in one place at one time!
But that’s not all! There will also be on-site GM designers and engineers who share stories about their roles in the creation of this incredible Corvette. Fans’ can ask their questions as well as get sign autographs. Read on to learn more.
#1: The upcoming lineup from Chevy
In just a few weeks, on August 25-27, Team Chevrolet will be returning to Corvettes at Carlisle with 25 new C8 Corvettes and the 2023 ZO6.
This year marks the 40th anniversary of Corvettes at Carlisle and what better way to celebrate than the latest edition Corvettes, so Chevy is sure to pull out all the stops.
Attendees can expect Corvette walk-arounds led by members of the Corvette engineering team. Enjoy displays dedicated to both the C8 Stingray, the 70th-anniversary edition Corvette, and the new 2023 Corvette ZO6.
#2: Details about current models and Introducing the 2023 Corvette Z06
Since its introduction in 1953, the Corvette has come a long way. The team behind its design and engineering has continued to push the envelope, making it one of the most popular sports cars on the market. Corvette engineers are constantly working to improve the design and engineering of the Corvette. Chevrolet’s team is dedicated to providing the best possible experience for Corvette enthusiasts.
The 2023 C8 Corvette ZO6 is one of the latest models, and it’s sure to turn heads with its sleek design and powerful engine. The 2023 Corvette ZO6 has the impressive new mid-engine layout. The ZO6 has a flat-plane V8 engine and is capable of 670 horsepower. It is the most powerful V8 in production and will accelerate from 0 to 60† in 2.6 seconds.
How much does it cost? It starts at $106,395. This is almost $25,000 more than the previous-generation C7 Z06. Here is your chance to see one in person, be sure to check out the Corvette display at Carlisle.
#3: Meet the Team Chevrolet Corvette Enginers at Corvettes at Carlisle 2022!
Chevrolet’s incredible Corvette displays aren’t all there is to see at Corvettes at Carlisle. This year, Chevrolet is also bringing its Team Chevrolet.
You will have a chance to meet the minds behind the design and engineering of your favorite sports car. Corvette engineers will be on hand to answer any questions you might have about the process. Don’t miss this opportunity to get the latest information on how your Corvette is made!
Meet Team Chevrolet in 2022
- Josh Holder – Vehicle Chief Engineer
- Kelly Bellore – Business Planning Manager
- Mike Bailey – Vehicle System Engineer/Chassis
- Harlan Charles – Product Manager
- Tadge Juechter – Executive Chief Engineer
- Garrett Kerns – Vehicle System Engineer/Powertrain
- Tim Campbell – Quality Manager
- Mark Stheiner – Transmission Assistant Chief Engineer
- Tom Toft – Vehicle System Engineer/Exterior
- Jeff Strausser – Brand Quality Manager
- Trevor Hall – Program Engineering Manager
- Scott Bashford – Program Validation Manager
- Phil Minch – Program Engineering Manager
- Devon Blue – Program Manager
- Mike Stouffer – Accessory Product Manager
- John Albert – Vehicle System Engineer – Chassis
- Dustin Gardner – Engine Assistant Chief Engineer
- Kirk Bennion – Exterior Design Manager
- Dave Simpson – Transmission Quality Engineer
- James O’Connor – Vehicle Performance Engineer
- Wendy Miller – Model Option Forecaster
- Mark Hooton – Program Purchasing Manager
- Rich Scheer – Design Director
- Phil Zak – Executive Design Director
- Mike Klakulak – Vehicle System Engineer/Interior
- Matt Gratowski – Assistant Program Engineering Manager
- Katelyn Crane – Chassis Group Leader
- Jeff Shevetz – Interior Quality Engineer
- Ricky Croghan – Paint Shift Leader
- Ben Haller Material – Launch Coordinator
- Shelly Wingate – Central Engineering Business Manager
Some of the other features at Corvettes at Carlisle
The Chevrolet team at Corvettes at Carlisle is just one of the amazing elements of the world’s largest all-Corvette car show.
Other displays guests can enjoy include the 50-year reunion of 1972 Corvettes, the NCRS Gallery, NCCC 7-Sanctions judging, and Chip’s Choice featuring Pratt & Miller/Factory Corvette Race Cars.
Want to show your Corvette? You can register for the Fun Field in person during the entire event.
If you are coming as a spectator the admission is $20 for adults, with kids 12 and under admitted FREE. Call 717-243-7855 to learn more or visit Corvettes at Carlisle online today at the Carlisle Events website.
Are you ready for Corvettes at Carlisle? This year’s event features two displays with 25 new C8 Corvettes, the new 2023 ZO6, GM designers, and engineers. You won’t want to miss this year’s event! Get your event passes today! The Carlisle Fairgrounds is located at 1000 Bryn Mawr Rd, Carlisle, Pennsylvania.
Vette Vues Magazine is located in Building T right across from Chip’s Choice. See you there!
Perhaps Carlisle is too far from where you live. We have an extensive list of Corvette events across the country. Check out our online Corvette events to find one near you.
If you have never seen Vette Vues Magazine check out our Issue Preview and see what our subscribers are enjoying each month.
If you’re a Corvette enthusiast, make sure to subscribe to the best-selling Corvette magazine out there!
Are you looking for more to read? Check out our Recent Blog Posts.