1963 Split Window Corvettes! One of every color!! One for every day of the week!!!
Check out these fabulous 1963 Split Window Corvettes going to auction. The upcoming Mecum Kissimmee Auction in January 2024 is at Osceola Heritage Park in Kissimmee, Florida. It is primed to be an automotive extravaganza unlike any other. Scheduled from January 2–14, this highly anticipated event is set to showcase a jaw-dropping lineup of approximately 4,000 vehicles. It will encompass a wide spectrum of automotive marvels. From American muscle cars and timeless classics to revered Corvettes, trucks, exotics, Hot Rods, and custom masterpieces, the auction promises something extraordinary for every auto enthusiast.
Among these incredible offerings, a standout highlight will undoubtedly be the “Colorama” collection—a striking assembly of 1963 Split Window Coupes, each boasting its unique color palette and historical significance. Billed as a Corvette for everyday of the week!
FIBERGLASS FACT: The 1963 Corvette was available in seven colors: Tuxedo Black, Ermine White, Riverside Red, Silver Blue, Daytona Blue, Saddle Tan, Sebring Silver.
Daytona Blue/Dark Blue Z06 Fuelie 360hp 1963 Split Window Corvette Coupe
Introducing the exceptional 1963 Corvette available at the Mecum Kissimmee Auction in January—an absolute treasure steeped in history and prestige.
This stunning Daytona Blue-painted, Dark Blue-interior car boasts an incredibly low 22,723 actual miles, presenting an untouched, original condition that’s a testament to its timelessness.
This Corvette holds a remarkable accolade: the Bloomington Gold Benchmark award, achieved in 2013, a distinction granted to only a select few. It’s one of fewer than 228 Corvettes (1953-1972) to receive this honor and among just 14 from the 1963 lineup. Such recognition underscores its unparalleled quality and originality, making it a sought-after reference for top-quality restorations.
What sets this particular beauty apart is not just its history but its journey through prestigious events—the 50th Anniversary Bloomington Gold Collection, Amelia Island Concours d’Elegance, Ault Park Concours d’Elegance, Concours d’Elegance of America, and the “Chip’s Choice display” at Corvettes at Carlisle in 2013. Its legacy is further enriched by its display at the 1963 Sydney and 1964 Melbourne Motor Shows while under GM Holden ownership, followed by its purchase through R.C. Phillips Sports Car World in Sydney, Australia.
This Corvette is a rarity, one of only 199 equipped with the Z06 special performance features, including being radio delete. Its authenticity is affirmed by CCAS, LLC/Al Grenning, confirming the originality of its engine block and stampings—an affirmation certificate included in the documentation files.
Delivered new for export to Australia, this Corvette encapsulates the essence of the famed “Year of the Z,” embodying the spirit of the 199 Z06 competition warriors built to dominate road courses in America and Europe during the early ’60s.
With its impeccable provenance, prestigious awards, and a historical journey that spans continents, this 1963 Corvette stands not just as a car for sale but as a symbol of automotive excellence and legacy.
- Odometer reads 22,723 actual miles
- Original Daytona Blue paint and Dark Blue interior
- Numbers matching original 327/360 HP fuel-injected V-8 engine
- CCAS engine affirmation
- 1 of 199 Corvette Z06s produced for 1963
- Bloomington Gold Benchmark Certified in 2013
- Bloomington Gold Certified
- Bloomington Survivor Certified in all four categories
- Invited to the 18th Annual Amelia Island Concours d’Elegance on March 10, 2013, the 36th Annual Ault Park Concours d’Elegance in June 2013, the 35th Annual Concours d’Elegance of America (former Meadowbrook) on July 28, 2013 in the Detroit area and the Bloomington Gold Collection in 2022
- Selected to participate in the 2013 “Chip’s Choice display” at Corvettes at Carlisle on August 23rd-25th, 2013
- Right hand drive conversion by GM Holden via R.C. Phillips Sports Car World
- Production date of May 11th, 1963 and delivered new for export to Australia (dealer code 2 in zone 21) per the official NCRS/GM Shipping Data Records
- Purchased by first owner from GM Holden in Sydney, Australia in 1964 through R.C. Phillips Sports Car World. Best of Show winner of the First Corvette Car Club of Australia convention in Victoria in 1980 and editorialized in their newsletter
- Purchased from second owner in Perth, Australia in 2011 by the current owner
- 4-year extensive research dossier from Bill Gould/Auto Ancestry
Silver Blue/Black Fuelie 360hp 1963 Corvette Split Window
Following closely, the Silver Blue/Black Fuelie 360hp 1963 Split Window Coupe radiates elegance and holds multiple prestigious awards in its trove.
Prepare to be captivated by a pristine automotive marvel as the Mecum/Kissimmee Collector Car Auction unveils the breathtaking 1963 Corvette Split Window Coupe. With its Silver Blue paint gleaming under the spotlight, this masterpiece stands as a testament to automotive excellence and a cherished legacy.
This iconic beauty, boasting a 327-360 hp, fuel-injected engine, and a 4-speed transmission, encapsulates the essence of the ’63 Corvette’s raw power. With a mere 36,714 actual miles, its numbers-matching original motor, transmission, and 4.56 rear end attest to its unparalleled authenticity.
What elevates this Corvette to a league of its own is its professional body-on restoration, executed with meticulous attention to detail, resulting in a show-stopping condition that’s a feast for the eyes. Its journey to perfection culminated in the ultimate accolade—the Triple Crown of Corvette awards. With honors including Bloomington Gold, multiple NCRS Top Flights, and the coveted Gold Spinner award, this masterpiece has been lauded for its exceptional quality and attention to factory-correct authenticity.
The restoration journey wasn’t just about aesthetics; the Corvette received comprehensive mechanical refurbishments, boasting a super straight, NO HIT body atop a rust-free chassis. Rebuilt brakes, suspension, transmission by Jeff Reade, and meticulous attention to the fuel injection and other mechanicals ensure this beauty not only looks the part but performs with unwavering excellence.
Amidst the accolades, the Corvette boasts affirmation by CCAS/Grenning, attesting to the legitimacy and originality of its engine block, stamp pad, and engine stamp. This affirmation is a testament to its unwavering commitment to maintaining its factory specifications.
Among the elite 2,610 fuel-injected Corvettes produced in 1963, this Split Window Coupe, with its estimated 1,300 siblings, stands tall as a rarity. Laden with options like the T-10 transmission, 4.56 posi, Wonderbar radio, off-road exhaust, and more, it embodies the epitome of factory originality.
This automotive masterpiece comes documented with an array of authentic materials—Trim Tag and Engine Stamp affirmations by CCAS/Grenning, warranty book, owners manual packet, historical documentation, and a trove of awards, including Bloomington Gold/NCRS/Triple Crown certificates.
With a production date tracing back to March 6th, 1963, and a delivery to Benz Chevrolet in Lake Worth, Florida, this Corvette has a rich history. Its subsequent ownership by noted figures like William J. Blanchette and Bill Braun, Muscle Car Nationals judging chairman, further underlines its exceptional status.
As this timeless gem graces the auction stage at Mecum/Kissimmee, it presents an opportunity to acquire not just a car, but an unparalleled piece of automotive history—a meticulously restored, factory-original Corvette that’s a testament to the legacy of Chevrolet’s iconic lineage.
- Numbers matching original 327/360 HP fuel-injected V-8 engine, T10 4-speed manual transmission and 4.56 Positraction rear end
- CCAS engine pad affirmation
- Factory original body/trim tag with CCAS affirmation
- Bloomington Gold Certified
- Multiple regional and national NCRS Top Flight awards
- Chevy Vettefest Gold Spinner
- Triple Crown recipient
- Odometer reads 36,714 actual miles
- Silver Blue paint with Black interior
- Professional body-on restoration on a no hit body with rebuilt brakes, suspension, fuel injection and other mechanicals
- Transmission rebuilt by Jeff Reade
- CCAS engine pad affirmation
- 1 of only 2,610 fuel injected Corvettes were produced in 1963 with an estimated 1,300 split window coupes
- 1 of 651 produced with 4.56 Positraction
- Documented with the warranty book, owner’s manual packet, dealer brochure, copy of previous owner title, owner history, Bloomington Gold/NCRS/Triple Crown certificates and 3-ring binder
- Production date of March 6, 1963 and delivered new to Benz Chevrolet in Lake Worth, Florida and sold new to William J. Blanchette on April 18, 1963 per the warranty book
- Subsequently purchased by Bill Braun (Muscle Car Nationals judging chairman and national judge) who remarked that this car is “One of the most exceptional examples in existence!”
Black/Black Fuelie 360hp 1963 Corvette Split Window for Sale
Then emerges the rare Black/Black Fuelie 360hp 1963 Split Window Coupe, boasting a captivating California delivery history.
The upcoming Mecum Auction is set to welcome an exceptional entry—an illustrious 1963 Corvette Split Window Coupe, making its way from Pro Team to the auction block. This treasure, adorned in stunning Tuxedo Black paint complemented by a matching interior, boasts an exceptional lineage and a rarity that captures the essence of automotive excellence.
This Corvette is a masterpiece in authenticity, boasting a 327-360 hp fuel-injected engine coupled with a 4-speed transmission—a true embodiment of the ’63 Corvette’s power and performance. With a mere 35,668 actual miles, its numbers-matching motor, transmission, rear end, VIN tag, and trim tag underscore its unparalleled originality.
What makes this Corvette a standout isn’t just its history but its rarity in the color department. The Tuxedo Black exterior coupled with a matching interior, especially with fuel injection, stands as a testament to its unique and sought-after configuration—a combination that’s sure to turn heads.
Authenticity reigns supreme with this beauty, as affirmed by CCAS/Grenning regarding the legitimacy and originality of its trim/body tag. Its well-maintained, straight body atop a rust-free frame further solidifies its allure. Not merely a showpiece, this Corvette has been meticulously cared for, with excellent cosmetics and mechanicals ensuring it’s not just a beauty but a performer on the road.
Rebuilt by Brian Futo and Sons of Scottsdale, AZ, the fuel injection unit adds to its mechanical prowess, accompanied by factory-correct components throughout, from the spare to the exhaust manifolds, valve covers, and even the smallest details like the T-3 headlights.
Its documented history reads like a captivating novel—a journey from California to various notable owners, each adding a chapter to its storied past. Its production date of May 9th, 1963, and delivery by Bill McGuire Chevrolet in Buena Vista, CA, further enrich its historic pedigree.
Presenting itself as an exemplary restoration, this Corvette promises not just a visual delight but an exhilarating drive, maintaining its excellence in both aesthetics and performance. As it prepares to grace the Mecum Auction, it stands as an exceptional opportunity for collectors to acquire a rarity—a meticulously maintained, original Corvette that encapsulates the essence of Chevrolet’s revered legacy.
- Numbers matching 327/360 HP V-8 engine, fuel injection unit, T10 4-speed manual transmission and 4.11 Positraction rear end
- Factory original body/trim tag
- Odometer reads 35,668 actual miles
- Tuxedo Black paint with matching Black interior, desirable color combination and especially rare with fuel injection
- Body-on restoration completed in 2017
- CCAS trim tag affirmation
- Fuel injection unit rebuilt by Brian Futo and Sons of Scottsdale, Arizona
- Documented with the owner’s manual packet, warranty book, sales brochure, owner history back to 1977, 24 page documentation narrative, California delivery document, historic photos, GM literature, fuel injection service manual, 1963 Corvette shop manual, NCRS 7th Edition Technical Manual and Judging Guide and two 3-ring binders
- Production date of May 9, 1963 and delivered new by Bill McGuire Chevrolet in Buena Vista, CA (dealer code 300 in zone 20) per the official NCRS/GM Shipping Data Records
Silver/Red Fuelie 360hp 1963 Split Window Corvette for Sale
A meticulously restored Silver/Red Fuelie 360hp 1963 Split Window Coupe, complemented by a recent F.I. unit rebuild, takes its place among these collector’s dreams.
Prepare to be enraptured by the allure of the 1963 Corvette Split Window Coupe, a true gem set to grace the auction stage. This remarkable beauty, adorned in Sebring Silver with an upgraded Riverside Red interior, boasts an exquisite color combination that’s both captivating and timeless.
Equipped with a 327-360 hp fuel-injected engine and a 4-speed transmission, this Corvette stands as a testament to its era’s power and performance. Notably, its numbers-matching motor and factory original body/trim tag underscore its authenticity and originality.
Immaculately restored in 2016—a meticulous body-on restoration that exudes a body-off impression—this Corvette now gleams in show condition. Adding to its allure, the fuel injection unit underwent a rebuild in August 2023, ensuring its peak performance for the road ahead.
This exceptional Corvette comes equipped with a range of options, including an M-20 transmission, positraction, AM/FM radio, aluminized off-road exhaust, seat belts, K.O. aluminum wheels, and white stripe radials. Delving deeper into its authenticity, most factory-correct components, from the spare to the smallest details like the hood alignment blocks and glove box door, have been thoughtfully preserved.
Documented with a traceable history back to Cory Petersen in Utah and bearing the NCRS Shipping Data Report, this Corvette’s legacy spans several owners, showcasing its journey through time. Its production date of April 2nd, 1963, and delivery by Dick Fencl Chevrolet in Oak Park, IL, further underscore its rich history and pedigree.
Formerly in the care of its past owner for almost two decades, this Corvette embodies not just automotive excellence but also a revered legacy—one that’s poised to captivate collectors and enthusiasts alike as it graces the auction floor. Its impeccable restoration, coupled with its documented history, makes it a prime opportunity for enthusiasts to acquire a meticulously maintained and authentically restored piece of Chevrolet’s revered heritage.
- Numbers matching fuel-injected 327/360 HP V-8 engine
- Factory original body/trim tag
- Sebring Silver paint with upgraded Riverside Red interior
- Body-on restoration completed in 2016
- Fuel injection unit rebuilt in August 2023
- Documented with the owner’s manual, sales brochure, some owner history back to Cory Petersen in Utah, copy of previous owner’s title and NCRS Shipping Data Report
- From the past owner of almost 20 years
- Production date of April 2, 1963 and delivered new by Dick Fencl Chevrolet in Oak Park, Illinois (dealer code 201 in zone 11) per the official NCRS/GM Shipping Data Records
Red/Black 340hp 1963 Split Window Coupe
Presenting recent restoration and engine work, the Red/Black 340hp 1963 Split Window Coupe stands testament to the art of preservation and care.
Prepare to behold a timeless classic as the 1963 Corvette Split Window Coupe graces the stage, radiating in the iconic Riverside Red paint, complemented by a classic Black interior. This beauty, boasting a numbers-matching original motor and transmission, stands as a testament to both its authenticity and enduring allure.
Impeccably restored in a meticulous body-on process, this Corvette now gleams in show condition, showcasing the dedication invested in preserving its original splendor. Its engine, rebuilt in 2005 and driven a mere 4,000 miles since, ensures not just power but enduring performance for the discerning driver.
This exceptional Corvette, with 47,844 actual miles, retains its NO HIT body atop a rust-free chassis, a testament to its well-preserved nature. CCAS/Grenning affirmation adds further weight to its authenticity, confirming the legitimacy of its engine block, stamp pad, and engine stamp—a seal of originality for the discerning collector.
Loaded with options, from the T-10 transmission to the 3.36 posi rear end, AM/FM radio, off-road exhaust, seat belts, K.O. aluminum wheels, and white stripe radials, this Corvette embodies the era’s finest offerings. Its complement of factory-correct components, meticulously preserved from the spare to the smallest details like the glove box door and cookie tin hood, speak volumes about its originality.
Documented with an array of restoration photos, receipts (including the engine rebuild), CCAS/Grenning Engine Stamp Affirmation, and historical documentation, this Corvette’s legacy spans decades. Its production date of March 8th, 1963, and delivery by Dan-Ridge Chevrolet in Danbury, CT, further enrich its storied past and historical significance.
In the care of its past owner for over two decades, this Corvette is more than just a car—it’s an embodiment of automotive excellence, meticulously maintained and preserved for enthusiasts seeking a piece of Chevrolet’s revered heritage. Its presence at the auction stands as an exceptional opportunity for collectors to own a piece of automotive history—a true icon that promises not just a drive but a journey through time.
- Numbers matching original 327/340 HP V-8 engine and T10 4-speed manual transmission
- CCAS engine affirmation
- Factory original body/trim tag
- Odometer reads 47,844 actual miles
- Riverside Red paint with Black interior
- Body-on restoration performed on a no hit body
- Engine rebuilt in 2005 with 4,000 miles since
- Documented with restoration photos and receipts including engine rebuild, crucial numbers sheet, owner’s manual, previous owner’s title, shop manual, old registrations and 3-ring binder
- From the past owner of over 20 years
- Production date of March 8, 1963 and delivered new by Dan-Ridge Chevrolet in Danbury, Connecticut (dealer code 167 in zone 2) per the official NCRS/GM Shipping Data Report
White/Red 340hp 1963 Corvette Sting Ray Split Window Coupe
Steeped in elegance, the White/Red 340hp 1963 Split Window Coupe carries with it a history touched by notable previous owners.
Prepare to witness a unique chapter in the story of the 1963 Corvette Split Window Coupe, resplendent in the classic Ermine White paint and Riverside Red interior. Beyond its striking appearance, this Corvette holds a narrative that transcends its impeccable design—a story woven with charity, celebrities, and a noble cause.
Undergoing a body-on restoration, this Corvette radiates with a tasteful paint finish, refurbished interior, chrome accents, stainless steel details, exhaust enhancements, and newer tires, all meticulously restored to captivate onlookers. Its original, straight body and rust-free frame exude the timeless allure of this classic beauty.
An affirmation by CCAS/Grenning solidifies the authenticity of its engine block, stamp pad, and engine stamp, ensuring its place among authentic classics. But what sets this Corvette apart is its storied past—initially sold by ProTeam in 2004 to Jessie James of West Coast Choppers, eventually landing in the possession of the esteemed Sandra Bullock. In a noble gesture, Bullock donated the car to a charity auction in New Orleans, contributing to the rebuilding efforts of a high school.
Following its charitable journey, the Corvette found itself in the collection of a classic car museum before eventually returning to ProTeam. Optioned with M-20 transmission, positraction, AM/FM radio, off-road exhaust, and other factory-correct components, this Corvette embodies the finest offerings of its era.
Documented with a copy of the original window sticker, warranty booklet, CCAS/Grenning Engine Stamp Affirmation, and a comprehensive owner history, including past titles and correspondence with previous owners, this Corvette’s historical significance runs deep.
Its production date of July 6th, 1963, and delivery by Grotewold Chevrolet in Le Mars, IA, underscore its rich heritage. Beyond its status as an automotive masterpiece, this Corvette symbolizes generosity, embodying the spirit of charity through its journey and the charitable contributions it has facilitated.
As this Corvette graces the auction floor, it represents not just a classic car but a legacy—a testament to the benevolence and community spirit of its former owners, and an opportunity for collectors to own a piece of history that stands as a shining symbol of goodwill.
- Numbers matching original 327/340 HP V-8 engine
- CCAS engine affirmation
- Factory original body/trim tag
- Ermine White paint with Riverside Red interior
- Body-on restoration
- Previously purchased by Jessie James of West Coast Choppers and Monster Garage for Sandra Bullock who eventually donated the car to a charity auction in New Orleans to help rebuild a high school
- The car was bought by a classic car museum where it remained until 2023
- Documented with a copy of the original window sticker, warranty booklet, owner’s manual, sales brochure, owner history, copies of the old titles, correspondence with some of the past owners and a 3-ring binder
- Production date of July 6, 1963 and delivered new by Grotewold Chevrolet in Le Mars, Iowa (dealer code 292 in zone 29) per the official NCRS/GM Shipping Data Records
Saddle Tan/Tan 1963 Corvette Split Window Sting Ray
Our last Corvette Sting Ray Split Window is the Saddle Tan/Tan Coupe—a Concours-quality vehicle with a fascinating owner history.
Prepare to be mesmerized by the remarkable 1963 Corvette Split Window Coupe, resplendent in the rare Saddle Tan paint with an equally elegant Saddle Tan interior. This masterpiece, boasting a 327-300 hp engine coupled with a 4-speed transmission, stands as a testament to both its rarity and exceptional craftsmanship.
Undergoing a meticulous nut-and-bolt concours-quality restoration by Ray Zisa Corvette Center in Newington, CT, this Corvette boasts a flawless body-off restoration. Its NO HIT body and rust-free chassis were meticulously restored to perfection, earning the prestigious Bloomington Gold certification in 2010—an accolade that solidifies its place among the elite.
An affirmation by CCAS/Grenning further cements its authenticity, confirming the legitimacy of its engine block, stamp pad, and engine stamp. Renowned for its quality, this restoration, valued between $125,000.00 to $175,000.00, stands as a testament to the dedication invested, making this Corvette an absolute automotive jewel.
Its journey to restoration began when ProTeam acquired it in 2008 as a barn-find project from its second owner. Quickly transitioning to the hands of a Discovery Channel corporate employee, the car was entrusted for its meticulous restoration, eventually becoming a prized part of the John Hendricks Collection at the Gateway Colorado Auto Museum.
Optioned with power steering, power windows, a T-10 transmission, 3.36 posi rear end, Wonderbar radio, and other factory-correct components, this Corvette is a pinnacle of luxury and performance from its era.
Documented with a comprehensive owner history, CCAS/Grenning Engine Stamp Affirmation, Bloomington Gold confirmation, judging sheets, and a detailed binder, this Corvette’s provenance is as rich as its appearance.
Its production date of December 31st, 1962, and delivery by Nowata Motor Company in Nowata, OK, further underscore its unique heritage. As it stands, gleaming and performing with absolute excellence, this Corvette represents not just a classic car but a rare gem—an icon that epitomizes luxury and sophistication, ready to captivate enthusiasts and collectors alike at the upcoming Mecum Kissimmee 2024 auction.
The 1963 Split Window Colorama is not merely a display of cars for sale; it’s a testament to Chevrolet’s legacy and the enduring allure of these timeless classics. At Mecum Auction Kissimmee 2024, amidst a grand showcase of 4,000 automotive wonders, these Corvettes will undoubtedly steal the spotlight, captivating the hearts of enthusiasts and collectors alike. So, what do you think the 1963 Split Window Corvette price will be?
Check out Vette Vues’ latest blog posts so you don’t miss a single story, or better yet, bookmark it. Better yet, sign up for our Free e-Newsletter, which comes out twice a month with links to the latest blog posts. Join Now.
Enjoy Vette Vues’ Premium articles each month by subscribing to Vette Vues Magazine. Every month, Our Corvette magazine covers Corvette history, racing, Corvette owners and features, as well as Corvette events throughout the country. Subscriptions are mailed right to your home or office. Stay up to date with all the latest Corvette news by signing up today. Get your 12-issue Subscription Today!
While you are here, check out our great selection of Corvette T-shirts, Corvette Hats / Caps for Sale, and assorted Corvette Totes, Coolers, and Bags for Sale, all offering Free United States Shipping.
Here are some other articles you might enjoy: