Chevrolet released (January 4, 2021) the second chapter of its two-part documentary: “Revolution: The Mid-Engine Corvette Development Story.” This episode follows the Corvette engineering team’s journey to build a supercar for every day – with superior ride comfort on the highway and well-balanced handling on the track – while also chronicling the rigorous performance testing process at the most demanding track in the world.
Filmed on location at GM Test Center Nürburgring
TEAM’S JOURNEY TO BUILD THE MID-ENGINE SUPERCAR
In this video you will hear from the following engineers and Former Corvette Racing Driver:
- Tadge Juechter – Executive Chief Engineer
- Michael Petrucci – Corvette Lead Development Engineer
- Ken Morris – Vice President, Autonomous and Electric Vehicle Engineering
- Steve Padilla – Vehicle Performance Engineer
- Brian Wallace – Vehicle Performance Engineer
- Chris Barber – Vehicle Performance Engineer
- Oliver Gavin – Former Corvette Racing Driver – Five Time 24 Hours of LeMans Winner
DID YOU SEE PART 1 YET? REVOLUTION: THE MID-ENGINE CORVETTE DEVELOPMENT STORY (DECEMBER 2020) – PART 1: DESIGN
Here are some other articles on the new C8 Mid-Engine Corvette you might enjoy:
If you have never seen Vette Vues Magazine you can see what our subscribers are enjoying each month in our Issue Preview.
We have lots of Corvette information on our blog. To help you navigate, we have a link map for you to find your way around. NAVIGATION MAP
Vette Vues Magazine is the Corvette Enthusiast’s choice in Corvette magazines since 1972. It is jammed pack with Classic, Vintage, and current model Corvette information from C1 to C8. Each monthly issue has features, reviews, tips, restorations, clubs, events, racing, auction results, model cars, classifieds, products, services, and more. Enjoy the latest Corvette news, as well as some great historical facts.
Share with your family and friends…