Here is a really informative video about the new C8 Corvette. Key present and past project leaders, designers and engineers provide unique insights and details into what inspired them to create the 2020 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray.
There are so many unique things on the new Corvette.
The video covers SME – Subject Matter Exper Insights:
- Dual Clutch
- Front Storage/Trunk
- Driver Modes
- Front Lift
In the C8 insights video, you heard from:
- Tom Peters, (retired) Exterior Design Director, Chevrolet Corvette
- Tadge Juechter, Executive Chief Engineer, Chevrolet Corvette
- Harlan Charles, Product Manager, Chevrolet Corvette
- Mike Petrucci, Lead Development Engineer, Chevrolet Corvette
- Ed Piatek, Chief Engineer, Chevrolet Corvette
- Brett Golliff, Color and Trim Design Manager, Chevrolet Corvette
- Scott Creehan, Feature Owner Driver Mode Control Engineer, Chevrolet Corvette
- Tristan Murphy, Interior Lead Designer, Chevrolet Corvette
What is your favorite feature in the new 2020 Mid-Engine Corvette?
One of the things I really like is the new front suspension lift which makes it easy to go over speed bumps and other trouble spots. It lifts almost 2 inches! It only takes 2.8 seconds to complete the lift and can be operated at up to 24 mph. You can even program it so it will automatically do it every day on your routine routes.
If you are enjoying our blog check out our Recent Blog Posts
Part of owning a Corvette is being a part of the “Corvette Family” There are events just for Corvette owners across the country. See when the next event is near you in our Corvette Calendar of Events.
Are you getting Vette Vues Magazine? If not you can see what our readers are enjoying this month in our Issue Preview.
If you are not getting Vette Vues, why not sign up today! SUBSCRIBE NOW!